Friday, March 6, 2015

The No Pet Deflector

So, you really want a pet.  But, your parents say no (and grunt.) I'll bet you're saying,  "what do I do next, Windafire?" Well I'll tell you.  Say, "why not?" And Listen. 
These are some of the things you're gonna hear and good answers.

1. Keeping a pet is a big responsibility.
Well I always do my work even when I'm not told to do it.

2. Well, we have allergies.
If you want a mammal, well, try these kind of dogs. Havanese,  Yorkshire Terrier,  Poodle,  Xoloitzcuinle,  Brusseles Griffon,  Shih Tzu,  Bichon Frise,  etc.

3. Well,  I don't like dog stench. Ferrets, are even worse. And I don't want hair everywhere.
Then, let's get a fish.

4. Fish die easily.
If not fish, then maybe a Bearded dragon? Bearded Dragons don't stink. They are very cool and easy to care for. They are affectionate and live for nine to ten years.  But, we have to wash our hands after cleaning out its cage. Sometimes, their feces carry an infection, so you have to use a disinfectant soap.  (Which is just a generally good idea after dealing with any pet.)

The trick is to know about the pet that you want.  So, you should research a lot about that pet.  Have patience. There are lots and lots of different kinds of pets that suit people's different needs.

Let me know what kinds of special pets you know of in the comment section.

Sincerely
Windafire.

No comments:

Post a Comment